Friday, November 20, 2009


Today I have the house to myself. Husband (which i rarely ever call him, to his face, much to his discontent) has uni all day. So, what's a girl to do, in the small quiet apartment that she has all to herself? A girl that has been married just three months to the week, in an apartment that she rarely ever has all to herself, on a day where chores can be left till tomorrow so she can catch up on lots of sleep. Perhaps, she will continue something she began many moons ago, before she became a married girl, when she had time to sit down and reflect -her blog.
Here I will write only about the things that make me smile - the simple pleasures of life and all the things worth living for. So, as I gaze around the small quiet apartment, an apartment that is feeling more and more like home, I start wondering how long it will be before Husband comes home...