Sunday, May 24, 2009

Bedrooms and bathrooms

My fascination with interior decorating began as a little girl. I drove mum insane - constantly rearranging the furniture, hiding her ornamental clutter and tearing out pictures from her magazines. At night, I would sit on mum's lap and pour over old issues of House & Garden. With the beautiful images imprinted in my little head, I would go to sleep and dream up little girl dreams of bedrooms and pretty little bathrooms. It will be a few years before the boy and I can afford a place we can call our own, but that does not stop me from dreaming about beautiful bedrooms...


and gorgeous bathrooms...

and even if it's not our House of Dreams, I can not wait to find a small abode for the boy and I to move into after we are married - a place that we will turn into a comfortable home, where we will live out our first few years of married life and remember with a smile as the dear little place where we began our lives together as husband and wife.


Photo credits: All photos by Polly Eltes